• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A draw is a questionable decision in UFC

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heard in one commentary that UFC is discouraging a draw decision that’s why judges are pressured during a lackluster fight. Perhaps this is to neutralize talks that some judges are biased because of the several bad decisions recently where even the winner acknowledged that he shouldn’t be the winner. That’s really a smack on the face of the judges huh. I guess judges are just humans susceptible to making mistakes but sometimes those mistakes are unpardonable already. As with the draw decision, it’s okay with me to have a fight declared a draw like the first encounter of Tyrone Woodley and Stephen Thompson.

P

Pharmacom

Big sport - big money .. big pressing

R

remnant

Banned
Actually in my country, a draw is a misnomer. Its either the first position or the first position or ditto. Like all human beings, its either a win or a loss. I should say no more.