• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suniel Shetty is a teatotaller!

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Back with a bang and in a completely hot new avatar, Suniel Shetty is raising temperatures as he hosts &TV's latest reality series India's Asli Champion...Hai Dum. As the show premiered on Saturday, May 6th at 9:00 pm, the man himself revealed why the show is so close to his heart:

What is the asli (real) reason for you to be a part of a show like India's Asli Champion?

India's Asli Champion...Hai Dum is an apt show for me as it marries my passion with my profession and when that happens it creates magic. All the people I follow and believe have established themselves through television. I don't think I could have asked for a better medium and a show for my return to television.

Will you be part of the show only in the capacity of the host or will we get to see you in a larger role?

While I will, of course, be hosting the show, you will also see me guiding and mentoring the contestants. When you associate with a product you are so passionate about, there is more than just the job that you undertake. I am involved in the creative process of the show and I am sharing all the knowledge I have gained during my fitness journey with the contestants.

From http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com