• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you enjoy WWE wrestling?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was an avid fan of wrestling when I was a boy. I used to skip meals just to watch wrestling on our neighbor’s tv (we had none in those days). And I would quarrel when someone would say that the fights were fixed. But when I became and adult and had our own tv, I realized that they were right – fights are scripted. But in fairness to the wrestlers, it takes effort to execute their choreography and they need the muscles to show for those stunts. My wife’s older brother is still a fan of WWE and he watches the fights as much as his schedule allows. He says, he’s not after the result but more for the stunts which are truly entertaining. That may mean there are still lots of adult fans?

P

Pharmacom

I love wrestling. The wrestlers give the show and joy to other people. Despite what they do on stage, behind the scenes they are all one big family. They give joy to people. My favorite wrestler is John Сena. He is very charismatic and does a lot of good things for other people

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do like the Wrestling, but not the drama, and sometimes the drama is just over the top.

I enjoyed the Old WWF, with George "The Animal" Steel, chewing on the Turnbuckle.

P

Pharmacom

Agree with u man. Last time so much drama
I do like the Wrestling, but not the drama, and sometimes the drama is just over the top.

I enjoyed the Old WWF, with George "The Animal" Steel, chewing on the Turnbuckle.

R

rz3300

Banned
I actually saw a guy the other day who was all dressed up with his favorite wresting gear, and he must have been around 60 or so which I thought was pretty cool. Once a fan you are always a fan I suppose, and I bet there are a lot more out there.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WWE is my family's favorite entertainment sports. My father love it more than anything and so does my mother. I kept wondering how they managed not to fight easily because of their constant watching of WWE brawling.

I was born to grow up in the family tradition of WWE fan.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is the longest running weekly episodic television show in history, so somebody is watching WWE's Monday Night Raw. Movies are fake and people watch them, but really, I think It's a place you can take your frustrations out with, and live vicariously without hurting someone.