Left my office job and on to greener pastures
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Left my office job and on to greener pastures

I just want to say, god what a difference being locked up in an office can make. I'm now on week 3 not in an office and have hit 2 a days at the gym almost everyday. I am gaining my strength back, losing fat and feeling strong. I think for my next adventure in life I will make sure that there is room for serious gym time in my life. I realize that this is a passion that we all share and without passion in life things can feel very stale. Sun is shining brighter then Ever over here. Feels like I got my spark back.

I hope things are going well for you all as well!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Left my office job and on to greener pastures

Glad to hear my friend. keep it up

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation johnjohn's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    I just want to say, god what a difference being locked up in an office can make. I'm now on week 3 not in an office and have hit 2 a days at the gym almost everyday. I am gaining my strength back, losing fat and feeling strong. I think for my next adventure in life I will make sure that there is room for serious gym time in my life. I realize that this is a passion that we all share and without passion in life things can feel very stale. Sun is shining brighter then Ever over here. Feels like I got my spark back.

Sometimes we get stuck in a rut in life. Change is good kinda like a breath of fresh air. I've turned down a few jobs in are local mills because I couldn't be cooped up. Congrats on the new journey

GrAnabolic.is

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Congrats! I hate being trapped in an office too!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post

Sometimes we get stuck in a rut in life. Change is good kinda like a breath of fresh air. I've turned down a few jobs in are local mills because I couldn't be cooped up. Congrats on the new journey
    Thanks bro! Yes definitely exciting when we get a chance to get away from the rut and focus on things that we enjoy. Glad to hear your staying true to you as well!

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post

Congrats! I hate being trapped in an office too!
    Thanks brotha! Sounds like you know my pain! Haha. It wasn't so bad till we got new management and they really started tightening the screws on us.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome news . Glad the change is working out for the better.

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Awesome news . Glad the change is working out for the better.
    Thanks mace! How's everything going on your end?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Im starting a light test cycle tomorrow. Nothing fancy. Ill have all the details up tomorrow. Around trt dose. Some supps ,lots of cardio and cautious workout regimen.

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Right on! so slowly recovering from the injury then?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You are lucky to afford of leaving your job for another, a better employment, I guess. I agree that itís boring to be cooped up in the office for 8 hours , 5 days a week. Itís just like being a prisoner huh. And now it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands that you can now pursue your passion, that is being in the gym most of your free time. Iím glad for you and I hope I could also do the same for my passion.

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    You are lucky to afford of leaving your job for another, a better employment, I guess. I agree that itís boring to be cooped up in the office for 8 hours , 5 days a week. Itís just like being a prisoner huh. And now it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands that you can now pursue your passion, that is being in the gym most of your free time. Iím glad for you and I hope I could also do the same for my passion.
    Thank you, yes definitely more a lot happier! Good luck to you and definitely follow your passions if possible. I am grateful the stars aligned for me and this became possible.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, nothing like using the body again. It's so easy to be stuck in the office or at home all day, but if we just take 1 hour at the gym daily we see the difference in our body, and we might even become more productive at home or at work. The body needs it, the mind needs it.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions