• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Basketball below 6 ft

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was young, there was a World Basketball competition for players who are below 6 feet. If I remember correctly, our country placed 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] in that competition. Considering that basketball is all about height, it is a nice idea to revive that competition where a height limit is a requirement. That tournament will showcase the skills and speed of the players because there would be no handicap when it comes to height. It would be great to have such a competition like that. What do you think?

R

remnant

Banned
Height should not necessarily be an issue in basketball. There are many excellent players of average height since it also depends on their ability to spring on their feet. Some of the best volleyball players are also short. It has to do with compensation of height and practice.

P

Pharmacom

I think its would be great