• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jammu boy Rehaan to represent India at Mr Asia Championship

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jammu boy
Excelsior Sports Correspondent

JAMMU, May 17: Multi-talented actor and model from Jammu, Rehaan Raas Dev is all set to represent India in Mongolia from May 18 to 21 for the Mr Asia 2017′ pageant.
“I’m honoured to represent my country on such a prestigious platform. Such kind of body-building championships can be taxing, but I have faith and a positive energy around me,” Rehaan said.
Rehaan is also the winner of Mr India Men’s Physique 2017 contest organised by IBBFF (Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation) at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This was the 57th Senior National Bodybuilding and Fitness Championship organised by the Federation. It was the result of discipline and determination he had shown towards fitness.
Rehaan had rigorously trained under the expert guidance of Mr World Vipin Peter, which had led him to the Nationals of Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Contest where he was recognized for his chiselled abs and toned physique.
He is also thankful to IBBFF for creating such a wonderful platform for athletes to showcase their talent. He expressed special gratitude to its General Secretary, Dr. Sanjay C for his great efforts in planting and promoting the ideals of aesthetics and athletics.
Talking about fitness and dedication, Rehaan said, “I strongly believe that fitness comes from within. One certainly needs discipline and dedication, but all that begins with control over your mind. If you train your mind, your body will listen to it.”
Before achieving this fame, Rehaan Raas Dev had a successful career in finance. He’s a qualified chartered accountant and further studied at CFA Institute, USA. He had significant global experience and worked as a head of finance at a leading international investment firm. Nevertheless, his love for acting and passion for fitness led him to the city of dreams, Mumbai where he’s now pursuing his dream career.