• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ghana’s weightlifter targets Gold at the 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Christian Amoah

Ghanaian weightlifting prospect, Christian Amoah, has reiterated his zeal to make Ghana proud by winning gold at the Commonwealth Youth Games to be held in Nassau, Bahamas from July 19 to July 23, 2017.

Amoah who is ranked sixth in Africa and 29th in the world, arrived from USA last week after three months of camping.

In an interview with Sportscrusader.com, Amoah mentioned how helpful camping in the USA has been and will be hoping to make Ghana proud, when it comes to weightlifting on international scene.

He said: “it feels great to be back once again, my target is to win gold in the upcoming Commonwealth Youth Games in Bahaamas, and appeal for support from all Ghanaians who have should their love towards me and I will certainly make them proud,” he told Sportscrusader.com

The 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games will be the sixth edition of the competition as Ghana will be represented in disciplines namely; Athletics, Amateur Boxing, Beach Volleyball, Cycling, Swimming, Weightlifting and Tennis.