• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle beach Philippines!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Some of you may know that I lived in the Philippines for a year and I married a beautiful babe from the Philippines so this is close to my heart! We have a new Muscle beach now in addition to the one in California and this one is in beautiful Boracy!

If you can make it to Boracy on June 3, 2017 you should go!

Muscle Beach Philippines invites all to be in Boracay this June 2-3, 2017 for a first ever staging of Muscle Beach in the whole region of Asia. Come see and enjoy the event and the beach.
No entrance fee to watch the event.
Contestant registration: www.goozam.org/musclebeachph2017
Sponsorship opportunities: www.musclebeach.com.ph
Volunteer for the event: www.goozam.org/quiz/cpr
For more details, you may contact us through Fb Messenger or by email to musclebeachasia@goozam.org or Sherwin Sy through mobile +63920888869.

Philpinnes bodybuilding

Musclebeach philpinnes

Muscle philpinnes

Philpinnes

Musclebeach asia

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is so awesome! I wish I could go! Boracay is on my bucket list!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I'd love to go there too but very expensive! I was in a much cheaper part of the Philippines. lol

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd love to go there too but very expensive! I was in a much cheaper part of the Philippines. lol

Lol! Well still that is awesome you were able to spend a good amount of time there I have heard wonderful things as my ex was from the Philippines. Congrats on finding your wife there as the women there are so beautiful! As for the price I do have what's called the travel bug so I actually have a portion of my paychecks automatically set aside into my vacation account haha it's not much but does add up over time. I plan on doing an Asia trip around this time next year. I'm thinking Thailand, Philippines/boracay, Singapore, Korea and Japan.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
What's going on in the Philippines now?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk