• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is billiards considered a sport?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder if billiards is considered a sport because I don’t see it in international events. But in fairness to billiards, it has its own league with international players and big purses for the players. Billiards is a good sport because it involves not only strength but skill in measurement. Unlike target shooting or darts that you focus on the bull’s eye, billiards needs focus on the entirety of the game particularly the position of all the remaining balls.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, good question, but in reality it's hard to define what is a sport. Is chess a sport? It has international events, but at the same time it doesn't require any physical effort.

P

Pharmacom

This is a good sport for those who have not very good physical data, but has a clear mind

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, so sports for the mind huh? How important is the mind when doing any sort of sport? Very, we need to be at our very best at the mental level!