• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva Jr. Bodybuilding Bio

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sergio oliva jr

Congratulations to Sergio Oliva Jr for his pro win debut at the 2017 New York Pro!

Here is our Sergio Oliva Jr bodybuilding bio! Keep checking back for more info and updates!

Sergio Oliva Jr - No Nickname Yet.. He is not the Myth Junior!
Birthdate - October 20, 1984
Height: 6ft
Off-season weight: 260lbs
Competition weight: 225-228lbs
Residence - Florida
Occupation - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Sergio's father happens to be 3 time Mr. Olympia Serrgio Oliva, otherwise known as The Myth! https://musclemecca.com/threads/sergio-oliva-the-myth-and-the-heart-throb.243743/

“If it is to be, it's up to me.”

Sergio Oliva Jr is an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and son of bodybuilding legend, Sergio Oliva. His father is 3x IFBB Mr. Olympia, who was one of three men (and the last) to beat Arnold Schwarzenegger in a bodybuilding contest. His mother, Arleen Garrett, is a former 3x world female bodybuilding champion and Ms. America who had a remarkable ten year career herself. Still, this doesn't intimidate the Chicago-based super-heavyweight, but it does make him more determined to leave his own mark on the sport of bodybuilding.

Sergio wins the 2017 New York Pro

Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

sergio oliva jr trains his shoulders!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Road to Legion- Day 1: Three Days Out​