• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva Jr. Updates

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is all about Sergio Oliva JR! Let's see them pics, videos and updates!
Sergio oliva jr
Sergio oliva jr2

Check out the Sergio Oliva JR Bodybuilding Bio!

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Awesome to have a thread for Sergio's updates!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva JR Talking about his dad, The Myth..
Out of his shadow and Into my spotlight

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva Jr
It's funny when you win your pro card you think the competition on stage will be harder of course but things finally should be easier. But I learned being a pro means dealing with outside shit head on, so much that it doesn't effect your prep.... well I failed miserably at that! But in a messed up way, having someone else who was "drowning" simultaneously almost in a way helps you deal. @emilyhaydenfitness is thee strongest woman in my gym. I have never fed off another female competitor before. But when I was down and I saw her face in the gym and knew that she was struggling too but still right there killing it, It made me work harder. Either on the stairs in the early morning with our dripping @sweetsweat belts ? or shutting the gym down till they turn the lights off on our asses. We both met a long time ago as amateurs and then moved to the same gym just to prep for the same show for our pro debut. But Em you really helped me more than you know girl. Either crying and venting to each other or that classic simple today is not the f-ing day to speak to me nod ☺️and even tho truthfully at times we both thought we might not make it. We did girl. We made it to New York and stepped on that stage as pros finally. So glad we got to do this together. Go kick ass next week and keep showing people who care about their own selfish needs more than you that they don't know you. This isn't even your final form ....... (Best Part of this pic is Bev Francis photobombing us)

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva Jr from yesterday:
This #TransformationTuesday is to show I'm still learning and still fucking shit up too for competitions. As I said before being a IFBB Pro means dealing with outside shit and not letting it effect your prep. But Being an IFBB Pro ALSO means being a master of manipulating your body to the timing where your on stage. Only if you compete do you know the dreadful saying "MAN I LOOKED BETTER THE DAY BEFORE/AFTER MY SHOW". Well I wanted to post this to show it's something that takes time. These are pics from the morning and night before my show. I ate way too soon to going on stage trying to carb up and the result TO ME was a bad midsection on stage. Luckily for me it still was good enough to pull the W. But this is proof that I wasn't my best and I'm still working on my timing for nailing my conditioning and also proof even Pros still mess shit up and its about learning your body adjusting and coming back better the next time

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Olive is super strong, he has his body totally defined and with great proportions.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Check out Sergio Oliva Jr with Dexter Jackson showing off those New York Pro rings!

Can't explain what it means to be a part of the New York Pro/Night of Champions alumni?Some people are in this sport for the money. I want my name etched in stone and when I'm gone, there to be so much I've done in the history of this sport that I'm remembered forever. Being able to be in the same vicinity and even train with the past winner tho is what kept me focused. Seeing on a daily basis what that title entails by watching @mrolympia08 embody what that ring means, forced me to be my best. Now anyone who knows Dex knows, compliments and praise are far few to come by. So that's something personally I aimed to achieve. I want to thank him for in a round about way pushing me cause I wanted his respect so bad. And that's even harder than winning the NY pro, TRUST ME lol.... Bodybuilders today have too many "Yes Men" in their lives. Go get you a person who tell's you the truth and what you NEED to hear and not what you WANT to hear. Then you can truly be a champion. "HEROES GET REMEMBERED, BUT LEGENDS NEVER DIE"

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
That's a badass ring to have.

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
Sergio Olivia Jr. is such a beast! So much potential and it'll be interesting to follow him on the pro circuit as he keeps growing and developing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Sergio Oliva Jr Bodybuilding Quote:

Those who know me never doubt me & Those who doubt me never knew me.

Last edited:
TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
Yep, looking good....just needs time to put on more muscle and he'll be a legit top 5 a few years down the road.....

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva Jr Yesterday:

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio Oliva Jr a few hours ago:
It's a proven fact: the uglier the face you make the more gains you get.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is going to be Sergio's next show?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder how old he was? Looks so young!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This was just posted by Sergio Oliva Jr.

#TransformationTuesday: I'm happy to announce I will be transforming into my father, to play him in the up coming Joe Weider Movie,"Bigger". This isn't going to be a straight to Netflix movie but a full motion film. Its going to be so huge and I'm so happy to be a part of it. I only wish I was going to be in contest shape for it unfortunately I won't be as I leave Monday for the shooting. @calumvonmoger will be playing Arnold. So stay tuned for an epic battle on screen between him and I.