• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lundges and decline barbell, does anyone even do these anymore?

E

evp62

Hi guys, on my leg day routine I do shoulders also...on this day my workout excedes an hour and a half easy cos I go from squats to leg press to lundges to seated curls to standing hamstring curls to 2 types of calves workouts then shoulders. I'm thinking this is overkill. Should I take out the lundges? I hardly ever see people doing them anyway except beginners? Also decline barbell bench press does anyone do this I hardly ever see any advanced guys using this bench and could dips substitute?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ardere

I still do them for my leg workout it helps me grow my chicken legs also i do run to gain more blood to my veins

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like a solid leg day bro! If you can I would keep the lunges it's a solid workout that builds muscle and also builds stamina. I will typically throw a 100 pound barbell on my back and finish off my leg day doing lunges across the gym and turn around and back to where I started.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't done lunges or decline bench in a long time but I really need to start again!