• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Goodbye, Roger Moore

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s a final goodbye for Roger Moore after briefly suffering from cancer. Moore was one of the best James Bond. I was really surprised that he was already 89 for all along I thought he was not 80 yet. Perhaps there will be a re-issue of his old movies particularly his 7 James Bond movies. It’s sad for the James Bond fans but that’s life. Anyway, there are other James Bond actors so James Bond is to live forever like a diamond.

P

Pharmacom

i'm sorry to hear that. One of the best "James Bond"

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had no idea he had 89 either, and so true that he was a great 007. Sean Connery is 87 too, so real old.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well he was up there with some of my favorite Bond characters, especially since the one they have now is laughable at best, in my opinion. I remember hearing of this and still wish his family the best.