• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oldest Olympic runner

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bernard Lagat at 41 is considered the oldest Olympic runner in the Rio Olympics 2016. A Kenyan-American, Lagat placed 5[SUP]th[/SUP] in his last quest for glory but he will be in the record books as the oldest and most durable runner in history... for now. But I'm sure his record will not stand for long because as they say, records are made to be broken.

P

Pharmacom

Its a good example that age it isnt barrier

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see a older guy like Bernard Lagat compete with the younger crowd, and he says he likes to train with the younger guys and this keeps him from thinking he is an old goat. Lagat says, if you think you are old, you are going to run like an old guy. This sounds like very positive thinking, and it seems like it keeps him very young at heart.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

That record is so easy to break. If a lunatic country, let's say the Philippines, wants to, they can just simply send a sixty-year-old to break that record. Haha!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That record is so easy to break. If a lunatic country, let's say the Philippines, wants to, they can just simply send a sixty-year-old to break that record. Haha!

Haha, you are one hell of a funny poster. I just had my ribs cracked as a result of laughing from this your hilarious comment.

You literally just made my day.