• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Disneyland rides

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you been to Disneyland and have you checked the rides? In the olden days, carnivals and fairs were reserved for children although adults also take part in the rides. But now it’s for all with the variety of rides. I had been to Disneyland Hongkong 3 times and I savored some rides. I admit that there are scary rides that would make you throw up. You can guess that I took the moderate rides so I could enjoy my tour.

P

Pharmacom

Unfortunately not, but I would very much like to go there

johnjohn

johnjohn

I've been to Disney world a few times. It takes a few days to see and ride everything. It's quite pricey now a days also

R

rz3300

Banned
I am not one for roller coasters or the bigger rides, but I am sure that this place is full of some of the smaller ones, but also that is really not a place I would do well at. Just another place that is not really for me, but who knows what might happen down the road should kids enter into the equation.