• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Few popular boxers nowadays

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you noticed that boxing is slowly losing its luster? After the boring fight of Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, it seems that boxing’s popularity is sinking. And if boxing promoters don’t cultivate the popularity of good boxers now then they might become obsolete. In my list, the following can be the superstars – Gennady Golovkin, the current middleweight champion who is undefeated, Terrence Crawford, another undefeated in the light welterweight division, the Mexican hero Saul Canelo Alvarez and Mikey Garcia, another Mexican boxer. Don’t forget that Pacquiao is already aging fast and on the way down so new faces have to be developed.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is that there are more and more sports appearing these days, and that dilutes the audiences from the other sports that had a bigger base fan, like boxing I believe.

johnjohn

johnjohn

I really love boxing but it seems it's lost it's luster. There doesn't seem to be any stand out guys anymore. I believe ufc also contributed to boxings down fall

P

Pharmacom

Agree with u my fried. Now we have a lot of kinds of sport. And a lot of kinds of fight that more interesting that boxing
The thing is that there are more and more sports appearing these days, and that dilutes the audiences from the other sports that had a bigger base fan, like boxing I believe.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with u my fried. Now we have a lot of kinds of sport. And a lot of kinds of fight that more interesting that boxing

Pretty much. The new generations like a sport with more action, and boxing seems to be more and more something of the past.