• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Movie shoot

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you witnessed a shooting of a movie? I had the chance to be co-producer of a local movie in 2012. That’s where I learned the hardships of filmmaking. One scene takes several shots. For example, a scene where a guy and a girl were talking. The first shot is an angle showing the 2 of them. Next is an angle showing the close up of the guy who is talking then the close up of the girl who is talking. And perhaps there’s a long shot to show the background. That’s why it takes a long time to finish a movie because of the director’s call on the angles of the camera. FYI only.

P

Pharmacom

Its very interesting my friend

R

rz3300

Banned
There was quite the buzz around town when they decided to film from scenes from a movie around here, but that was also about twenty or so years ago and I had no interest. I am not really sure people would get as excited as they used to, but still a little probably.