• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tyson in WWE

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What happened to the planned entry of Mike Tyson to WWE? One friend who is a great fan of WWE told me last year that Tyson, the former boxing heavyweight champion, is willing to join the stable of WWE wrestlers if the price is right. Now the question may be is it the price that mattered or was Tyson just joking when he said he is amenable to entering WWE?

P

Pharmacom

I think Tyson is already old for WWE

R

rz3300

Banned
Well it is clearly a gimmick and a ratings grab, but at the same time sometimes they make sense, and this might be one of those. I would tune in a little bit to see what exactly happens, but not much more, but I am sure others will buy in.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don't think if he would fit in well in the WWE because of the difference in boxing and wrestling. He is a heavy hitter, so it would be hard for him to adjust his punching to the WWE mode.

Also age is no longer favorable for him to join WWE.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Tyson was involved in one of the most famous storylines in WWE history, when he appeared as the "special enforcer", in a match between WWE champion Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin, in a WrestleMania event in 1998.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Tyson was involved in one of the most famous storylines in WWE history, when he appeared as the "special enforcer", in a match between WWE champion Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin, in a WrestleMania event in 1998.

I would have really liked it if Mike took part in active wrestling. It would have been a great addition to the WWE. We are all well aware of how combustible he was as a boxer, imagine him in the WWE ring to fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tyson in WWe doesn't even sound right. I know it is all about the money, but this is going too far.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I loved it when he knocked out Shawn Michaels. That was epic. He really earned respect then.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is thinking of getting into exhibitions for charity. He is still in good shape, though. Got mad speed and power!