• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super heroes in movies

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you noticed that there are lots of super heroes in the movies? Take the Avengers for instance, they have a lot of super powers there. What about Superman and Batman, The Flash, and so many other super heroes. Aren’t we having a fixation with super heroes? Or maybe those super heroes are serving as our inspiration in real life? Well, maybe we have to choose a super hero for our inspiration especially those working out in the gym.

P

Pharmacom

People always believe in the best, and create idols for themselves. In this case, a super hero as an example of justice and the highest good power

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This has happened in each generation. For me they were all on cartoons. A few tv shows. Now a days the children dont really have "the superheroes" we were so acustom with. So now they are reintroducing them.
The good thing is they are trying to bring them back in stages(order) like they were originally introduced.
Next we will have the superfriends and justice league.
And the legion of doom. And there arch enemies.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will reach not only children but all ages of people who grew up with these characters in their lifetime. Money for this is huge. Its all about the money!
Everyone loves a battle of good and evil. Right and wrong. War.
There is always some type of war going on. Everywhere. Its unfortunate but it is the truth.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well they certainly keep coming whether you like them or not. I did not really used to like them all that much but these days they are getting pretty cool to watch, but still not much in terms of the actual story.