• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Serena Williams greatest tennis player

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can we consider Serena Williams as the greatest woman tennis player of this modern age? From what I have read, Serena had broken all the records in women’s tennis. And it is really surprising that at her age, she is still winning and it looks like there is no stopping her. Okay, in my books, she’s the best for now. Poor Maria Sharapova.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sharapova doesn't come even close to Serena, she's at an entirely other level. We have Graf and others from the past, but it's hard to compare generations. The baby did stop Serena though. :)

R

rz3300

Banned
There is really no doubt when it comes to her sport, and I think that the conversation is now turning to one of the greatest and most dominant athletes ever. I know she is starting to settle down now, but still it seems like she can keep going.