• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Aerobics is now zumba

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over here, the current craze in the morning is the zumba. Just like the aerobics in the olden times, zumba has a dance instructor who leads the session. They have a sound system that plays dance music which invigorates the participants who are mostly older women. Not only in the morning, there are zumba sessions in the evening as well which are held in the park and also in parking lots of malls. This craze is good for the health.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow! That's good news. This seems to have gone public. It is a superb idea and should be introduced in every city in my opinion. It is certainly an easy and fun way to get exercise done.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say that Zumba is a type of dance aerobics , and is more of a Latin dance inspired choreography, which is quite international as well. Some guy from Miami actually started this Zumba business in a garage on a shoestring budget back in the day(around 2000).

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anything that helps you keep and maintain your health care and general body fitness is really worth it and absolutely recommended because you are definitely going to gain more from engaging in such exercises.

C

Concentrix

Zumba is a fun aerobic exercise. Also, it is great for weight loss. It can burn 600-1000 calorie with just an hour. This exercise is good for people who wants to do something fun and loves dancing.