• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesser Wesley So

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Currently the number 2 in the world chess ranking, Wesley So is aiming to be the world champion within this year. He had been topping the highly graded tournaments lately and his aspiration has high probability. Wesley is a Filipino who became Philippine champion before he joined international tournaments. Some years ago, Wesley went to the US and solicited sponsorship. He was successful, both in his solicitation and in his campaign since he was landing in the top 3 all the time. It is just sad that Wesley is now playing under the flag of the US. And if he becomes world champion, he would be classified as an American and not Filipino.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I cannot remember the last time that I heard some news surrounding chess, but I do love the game and find it interesting. I am curious what the status is of the computer that was supposed to be the best in the world.