Your first visit?
Register

Thread: Jai Alai

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jai Alai

Do you know what Jai Alai is? It is a sport played against a high wall with a ball and a cesta which is like a basket. The player would catch the ball using the basket and throws it against the wall for the opponent to catch. In the olden days, Jai Alai is a gambling sport where the public can bet on the players, just like horseracing where you can bet on the horses. But it is now gone although there are motions to revive Jai Alai as a gambling game again.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Jai Alai

I remember doing a report for school on this when I was young, and I fell in love. To this day though I have not seen a live match or help anything or been to Florida which is disappointing, but I hope that one of these days I will get to see a match. It is quite exciting.

collapse Posting Permissions