• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Expendables

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sylvester Stallone was brilliant when he produced The Expendables which featured againg action stars like Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and many others including Antonio Banderas for the humorous role. Ronda Rousey of UFC has also a bit role there. It is like giving those actors a chance for exposure again but in a different light. And Mel Gibson is the villain this time. Truly a great movie for the oldtimers.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really liked Stallone when I was a kid, but these days I don't like him so much any more. Either cases, the Expendables it's an ok movie.

R

rz3300

Banned
Right from the start I was a little put off with this one, and I do not really care how many stars you have I just think that this one might not be worth it. I would just fail to see the reason to spend any amount of money on it, but I would watch it for free.

V

vinisouz

The Expendables was a great movie what marked with special performance from Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others including Antonio Banderas. At last, there wasn't a good action movie since 90's.