• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New James Bond

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is just an speculation that there might be a new James Bond because for the modern times, there need to be modern actors. The arrival of the new Wonder Woman in the person of Gal Gadot seemed to have shook the movie industry. I’d say why not get a new James Bond? I don’t think Daniel Craig has the charm and appeal of the previous James Bond actors. Who is your candidate to replace Craig, anyone?

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really like Craig as James Bond, I've seen all the movies with him, but I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced him, as he is getting somewhat old...

R

rz3300

Banned
That is exciting, and I have never really liked the fit of the guy that they have now. He is not what I picture when I think of the classic, but then again maybe that is what they were going for. Either way though, a good change cannot hurt.