Developing stamina and endurance
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Developing stamina and endurance

For an athlete, particularly the fighters, stamina is one important element that usually spells the result of the fight. I have seen how Conor McGregor lost steam in his second fight against Nate Diaz who looked like a zombie that couldn’t be knocked out. The heavy punches of McGregor was nowhere in the later rounds. Obviously he had no stamina after the 3rd round. Jogging is the simplest way to develop stamina and endurance. Jogging is actually running in slow pace just to build up the strength of your body. Boxers and other fighters do that so why not extend the distance when training for championship fight?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Developing stamina and endurance

Jogging would be good for boxers but also they could do some interval training as well- and this would develop your body to engage in bursts of speed and strength. High intensity sprints are a anaerobic activity just like boxing, and if done correctly they can really benefit the boxer.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Developing stamina and endurance

Sprints, yoga, high intensity exercises and running exercises can definitely help you develop your stamina if you are very consistent with the workouts.

Add also a little bit of weight lifting to help build up your muscles and strength.

collapse Posting Permissions