• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Developing stamina and endurance

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For an athlete, particularly the fighters, stamina is one important element that usually spells the result of the fight. I have seen how Conor McGregor lost steam in his second fight against Nate Diaz who looked like a zombie that couldn’t be knocked out. The heavy punches of McGregor was nowhere in the later rounds. Obviously he had no stamina after the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round. Jogging is the simplest way to develop stamina and endurance. Jogging is actually running in slow pace just to build up the strength of your body. Boxers and other fighters do that so why not extend the distance when training for championship fight?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jogging would be good for boxers but also they could do some interval training as well- and this would develop your body to engage in bursts of speed and strength. High intensity sprints are a anaerobic activity just like boxing, and if done correctly they can really benefit the boxer.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sprints, yoga, high intensity exercises and running exercises can definitely help you develop your stamina if you are very consistent with the workouts.

Add also a little bit of weight lifting to help build up your muscles and strength.