• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Engagements of fighters

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First, it was Nikki Bella and John Cena to be engaged with the proposal in WWE coverage. And it was followed by Ronda Rousey’s admission that she is also engaged to UFC heavyweight fighter Travis Browne. Are these for real? I was kind of shocked with the announcement of John Cena but in my mind, that’s part of the WWE. But this UFC fighters with their own engagement, Ronda Rousey is not a joke and UFC fighters are serious fighters. So what gives? I don’t know. Maybe they are just so in love with their chosen careers that they also chose a fighter for their spouse to be.

R

rz3300

Banned
I was not really aware of all of these. I am pretty sure that there were rumblings here and there from time to time but it makes more sense when you think about it. At least they have a common interest that they share.