• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Streaming netflix of cinema?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I’m sure streamlining will win over cinema hands down. Cinema tickets are expensive. Over here, it is $5 already, that amount can buy 2 meals. With streaming, you pay a fee and not just one can watch the movie. In fact, families are comfortable with the streaming particularly Netflix which is the most popular. Where before it is the DVD, now it is the steaming of movies that is the order of the day. Goodbye to DVDs.
dorant.

R

rz3300

Banned
I actually read a story today that said that more people are streaming through Netflix than YouTube, which really surprised me, to the point where I am not sure if it is true. When you think about it though people like to watch real shows so I am not sure.

P

Pharmacom

I prefer movie . I just like this process

R

rz3300

Banned
I am getting more and more impressed with these services, and even the original programming in a lot of ways has caught up to the big traditional powers, as far as I can tell. I am only starting to give them a try but so far, so good.