• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tiger Woods on the downhill after the divorce

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone noticed the playing of Tiger Woods? That he slowed down in his winnings after his divorce with his wife? It looked like the scandal that caused the divorce had a big impact on the mind of Woods such that it had affected his game and it seems like he was not able to recover. Now he is just one of the faces in the golf course but not considered a contender for the trophy anymore. Poor Tiger, all was lost because of that scandal.

P

Pharmacom

All the problems of a man in his head

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I saw the news, he was arrested with a lot of drugs on his system, sleeping in his car, definitely out of control. :(

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't say all is lost. Tiger is a very rich man and has more money than he knows what to do with.

He got divorced but can easily just buy a new and better wife.

R

rz3300

Banned
It is definitely a sad story, but at the same time he is human and we all have our issues. At least he will be okay for money so he does not have that to stress about, and hopefully that means he can get better and realize some things.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't say all is lost. Tiger is a very rich man and has more money than he knows what to do with.

He got divorced but can easily just buy a new and better wife.

Yeah, he had tons of women, which is great obviously haha, but only up to a certain point, as those women are just after his money, and money doesn't bring happiness. From a certain point on, we need someone who really cares.