• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When you and the kids watch cartoons together

R

rz3300

Banned
It is always good to do things that they enjoy, and so you can sit there and watch them enjoy it. I would not make it a habit tough, because some of those shows can suck you in and then you never know what you are in for.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, watching cartoons with the little devils is like travelling to the past, I can recall how immersed I was in that reality. How good is it to be a kid? :)

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This reminds me of my past when I was watching the morning cartoons on tv with my daughter. She was one talkative kid when she was with me. Her antics while watching cartoons is to mimic the character on tv and sometimes she would be narrating what was happening as if I couldn’t understand the cartoon. It was one moment in my life that I would always remember.

Torres

Torres

I watch cartoons pretty much every morning with my son !!!
We just lay down and watch tv , it's awesome !!!