• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Difference of indie vs mainstream movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What exactly is the difference between an indie movie and a mainstream movie? From what I understand, the term indie came from the word independent to mean the producer of the movie has no established studio and he just rents the equipment. Another distinction is the cost of budget for mainstream has the money while the indie usually has a low-budget movie. And how about the output? They’re practically the same in terms of story although the casting matters much with the mainstream having named actors.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have to be tough when I choose to watch an indie movie, mostly because you cannot really count on anything to save the movie if it is not really anything special. At least with the high budget films you can count on some cool effects and all of that.

P

Pharmacom

Unfortunately not all indi films are good, but sometimes there are really standing pictures