• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle pain treatment

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscle pain usually manifests when you overdo your workout or it is the first time to work out after a long while. And how do you treat muscle pain? The best is hot compress that you apply for at least 5 minutes twice a day. It relaxes the muscle that pain tends to vanish. But if there is no hot compress of you have no time to apply hot compress then you can settle for liniment. There is a variety of liniment in the pharmacy, just ask the pharmacist on the best liniment for muscle pains.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some relief from muscle soreness that could bring relief is to jump in a ice bath, and take a 10 minute soak, also getting a massage is a good treatment for sore muscles as well. Make sure you stretch and warmup before lifting weights or other exercise as well, this will help prevent muscle strains.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ice bath is one good way to reduce the muscles pains experienced after a long hard workout. One of my favorite athletes in soccer Cristiano Ronaldo does this very often to help him recover from muscle pain. I think that a good massage will also be very helpful.