• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your favorite drink while watching tv?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My uncle loves watching the tv while drinking beer. Another uncle prefers whiskey. And they both eat peanuts while drinking. For me? I want Coke and nuts but not peanuts. Walnut or pecan is the best match for drinking Coke while watching my favorite tv show which is the UFC fights. And if there are no nuts then chips can be fine although what I want is chips with cheese dip.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Water is my favorite drink :)

P

Pharmacom

I like milk or milkshake

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this one just depends on the time of the day and how the day has gone. I do not drink alcohol as much as I used to but I would normally grab a beer or a drink right away if the day had called for it, but these days more coffee than anything.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really love youghurt and its one of my favourite drink.whenever I watch a movie or when am chilling at home I drink youghurt.its also healthy compared to beer and has a lot of benefits.