• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Classic tv: Fantasy Island

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you still remember that little guy shouting, “Boss, the plane,” with that twang ang slur? That scene was usually the start of Fantasy Island on tv. It was one of my mother’s favorite tv show. I think it was Tuesday nights when that little guy appears. And then the slender man in white attire will give a smile while calling the name of the little guy as Tattoo. Yeah, that’s Ricardo Montalban, the star of Fantasy Island where each episode has a mystery and a happy ending. I miss those kind of tv shows.

P

Pharmacom

It was a good TV show

R

rz3300

Banned
If I remembering correctly did they not try to bring this show back in some form or another? I thought that I remember getting excited about it and then learning about the remake and what it was before, but then again they remake everything these days so who knows if I am just mixing it up.