• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Holloway vx McGregor

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the present hype of Holloway’s upset win over long time champion Jose Aldo in the UFC’s featherweight division, at this early there are already talks of a Holloway-McGregor fight. Oh, that would be a blockbuster for sure to think that 2 of the most popular fighters in UFC will meet in the octagon – Conor McGregor versus Max Holloway. McGregor has his one-punch weapon while Holloway has his flurry and creative style of fighting. I don’t know who will be the favorite in terms of skills but definitely McGregor will the favorite in the betting.

P

Pharmacom

I believe in u McGregor

R

rz3300

Banned
I am still not really too sure what I think about McGregor. He sure has the mouth, but I have not really seen all that much of him fight despite him being everywhere. He is always interesting and entertaining though, I will give him that.