• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC is premiere MMA league

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is all because of Dana White that’s why UFC had become the premiere league in MMA fighting. White is meticulous when it comes to fighting styles. Even if a fighter has a knockout punch but doesn’t show any aggressiveness, there is little chance that he would be accepted in UFC. All champions in the UFC have that killer instinct and the propensity for showmanship because they know that UFC is not only for fighting but also for entertaining people with their style of fighting. And since people came to watch the fights so fighters should fight and not just to show their stance.

P

Pharmacom

UFC place go the best fighters in the world

R

rz3300

Banned
I would agree with this, and if nothing else they are the best at doing the marketing side and getting their name out there, which probably is nearly as important as some of the other issues. I expect to see them continue to grow as well.