• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez in September

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s now official with the announcement of Tom Loeffler that middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin will be facing challenger Saul Canelo Alvarez on September 16, 2017 at the T-Mobile Arena on the Las Vegas strip. Initial odds had placed Triple G as an 8-5 favorite over the Alvarez who is currenttly Mexico’s most popular boxer. Undisputed middleweight champion Golovkin has a fight record of 37 wins with 33 knockouts. He is undefeated. Alvarez has 49 wins with 34 knockouts and a single loss against Floyd Mayweather on decision.

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
GGG will destroy Canelo lol. Even if Canelo doesn't get knocked out he is going to have a rough time enduring 12 rounds against GGG, IMO

R

rz3300

Banned
Well endurance surely is a test for a lot of these guys, and I do not know a while lot about these two but it sounds like one has more stamina. I guess there is only one way to actually find out if it proves true.