• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McGregor vs Mayweather is a go

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may come a surprise because Conor McGregor is not a boxer although he is a famous mixed martial arts fighter and the only holder of 2 championship belts in the UFC league. Now it is officially declared that undefeated welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather will be facing Conor McGregor in the ring on August 26 this year of 2017. It will be a boxing match that everyone seemed to be favoring Mayweather in their interviews. With his 49 wins, my money also goes to Mayweather.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I surely will not pay for it, but I do plan on watching it somewhere and somehow. I am guessing that most public places will have it going so I can just plan on getting some good and hopefully seeing a good fight.

twisted_maniac

twisted_maniac

The fight is all Boxing rules so FM has the advantage.I like CM but he's going to get his ass handed to him.He's a MMA fighter not a boxer.Yes he has good boxing game to him,but FM is a dominant boxer.