• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My own workout for stamina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been noticing that I easily get tired even for just a short walk. I had been using the hot weather as alibi but lately I think it is my body that has a problem. Yesterday I started with my workout mainly jogging to build up my stamina. I did 500 meters and I was nearly spent before the target finish line. Today I ran the same distance and I felt a little better. My regimen is jogging every other day and maybe 500 meters for the first week and to be increased by 100 meters every week until I reach 1 kilometer. The jogging is aside from my daily exercise of bending and stretching, push ups and hand grip exercise. At my age of 62, I hope I can still cope with my planned workout.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely, running would help you to build up your fitness and agility. One thing with running is that the drill affects all of your body thereby making it possible improve your overall fitness.

It's not like some exercise that are targeted to specific areas of the body like squats and crunches.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jogging is a very good aerobic exercise, and it delivers more oxygen to your muscles. Also a good jog will help you reduce your blood pressure as well- and a weight bearing exercise like jogging helps build strong healthy bones. Jogging is good for preventing diabetes and decreases the risk for cancer- so you are definitely going down the right track.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly! Even till today, I'm very much into jogging no matter what other workouts that I might engage in because it helps me to keep track on my progress and develop when it comes to getting up my fitness.

Sometimes, I might not have the full energy level to sprint but jogging covers it for me.