• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soccer is too much running

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard one sports commentator in saying that soccer is just a lot of running. Fans of soccer will surely disagree but I have to agree with that statement. I used to play soccer when I was in grade school. When I started losing a lot of weight, my father asked me to stop playing. That’s when I realized that I lost weight due to excessive running, back and forth the vast expanse of the football field will burn all the calories in the body. But my elder brother continued playing until his college days. And he was good at soccer maybe because he loves to run.

R

rz3300

Banned
When I was younger this was the very reason why I loved to play. I was never the biggest kid, but I was fast and could outrun a lot of people, so it worked well for me. You are correct though, it is a lot, but it whips you into shape pretty quickly.

P

Pharmacom

As for me now, football has lost its entertainment, now it's just a business