• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Royce Gracie of UFC

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Brazilian mixed martial artist, Royce Gracie had revolutionized UFC. Coming from Bellator MMA he established himself as the best fighter in the UFC league by submitting 11 opponents which was a record that was hard to break. He is a hall of famer in UFC with a record of 15 wins, 2 losses and 3 draws. His last fight was in Bellator MMA in 2016 against Ken Shamrock which he defeated in the first round. But it was not a clear win with the claim that he used his knee when Shamrock was down on the canvas. But the record remained that it was a TKO victory for Gracie.

R

rz3300

Banned
Here we have another name that I really really swear that I have heard before and probably seen, but nothing is coming to mind. Either I am getting old or there is too many athletes now and the sport is expanding like crazy, and I hope it is the latter.