• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting a good decision on fights

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you think is needed to get a good decision on fights? It seems that lately there were several fights with decisions of the 3 judges that didn’t sit well with the audience. My suggestion is to get 5 judges for the fight who will score the fighters. And there is another 5 judges who will also score but their scoring will just be for verification purposes. If the real judges have judged wrongly based on the scoring of the second 5 judges then the real judges will be meted a penalty and suspension. That will probably resolved the wrong decisions that people suspect is due to the money being offered to them by a fighter’s corner.

R

rz3300

Banned
This is one of those things in sports that you do not really think of all that much until it comes down to it. Of course we cannot really ever see it coming, which makes it even more difficult. I think that videos and camera angles help though.