• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How long for situps to trim the tummy?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife has a big tummy and it’s been a long time since she was fighting with it to no avail. She suffered a fractured arm a long time ago and has a metal brace on her arm, the reason why she couldn’t engage in strenuous workout. Now this situps was recommended and she had started doing it last week. But as per the measurement of her bulging tummy, nothing was changed. She is losing interest so I try to encourage her but I couldn’t say that it will take months to trim her tummy. I have a feeling that she will quit the situps sooner or later unless it shows good results.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can do a million sit ups and still not have a trim stomach.

The only way to get s trim stomach is to lose the fat.. you need a low calorie low fat diet and lots of cardio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Running and walking are both good ways to trim belly fat, along with a good diet as well. Spot reducing exercises like situps and crunches are good for toning, but you can only spot tone your stomach, and not spot reduce with these exercises.