• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Light heavyweight championship in boxing

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andre Ward stopped Sergei Kovalev in the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] round to fortify his claim to the belt for the light heavyweight division. It is actually a rematch where Ward also won the first encounter with a controversial decision. But this time, it is clear that Andre Ward is the best light heavyweight boxer now. Ward’s undefeated record improved to 32 wins with 16 knockouts. Kovalek suffered his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] loss, both to Ward, with 32 wins and 26 knockouts. And although Kovalev is protesting the result, maybe hinting for another rematch, it seems like he had hit the end of the story.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am pretty sure I am not alone when I get confused trying to keep track of all the different weights now. Makes me kind of wish the days a while back when it was a lot easier to follow and easier to watch as well.

P

Pharmacom

You are not always the winner. You have to be able to live with it