Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

New movie: Reset

Such a simple title for a movie – Reset. It is a science fiction movie that stars the Chinese actress and singer Yang Mi in the role of Xia Tian, a laboratory researcher whose son is kidnapped by a mysterious man played by Wallace Huo, a popular Taiwanese actor. Directed by Chang, a noted Korean director, Reset involves time travel which allowed Xia to regain her lost son. Don’t forget that this movie is produced by Jackie Chan, the humorous action star who is also a philanthropist.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: New movie: Reset

What's the basic fundamental of this movie?

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sounds like an interesting watch. I have not heard of it before but it does sound like some other films that I have seen. I used to not really be into the science fiction stuff but I am slowly starting to come around more and more.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I had seen Reset last night and I was really disappointed that it was far from the Jackie Chan movies. First is the story that is so difficult to understand. Time travel is the backdrop where Xia Tian, the woman scientist had tested the laboratory's time travel machine on herself to save her son from the criminals. The Chinese dialogue made it more difficult to understand in spite of the subtitles. The stunts were boring and not really suspenseful simply because it is excessive. And there's the usual talent of the villain that it seems he is unbeatable. Corny? Yes.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I like fantastic . I will try to see it in future

collapse Posting Permissions