• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New movie: Reset

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Such a simple title for a movie – Reset. It is a science fiction movie that stars the Chinese actress and singer Yang Mi in the role of Xia Tian, a laboratory researcher whose son is kidnapped by a mysterious man played by Wallace Huo, a popular Taiwanese actor. Directed by Chang, a noted Korean director, Reset involves time travel which allowed Xia to regain her lost son. Don’t forget that this movie is produced by Jackie Chan, the humorous action star who is also a philanthropist.

K

Kevin Brian

Banned
What's the basic fundamental of this movie?

R

rz3300

Banned
Sounds like an interesting watch. I have not heard of it before but it does sound like some other films that I have seen. I used to not really be into the science fiction stuff but I am slowly starting to come around more and more.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had seen Reset last night and I was really disappointed that it was far from the Jackie Chan movies. First is the story that is so difficult to understand. Time travel is the backdrop where Xia Tian, the woman scientist had tested the laboratory's time travel machine on herself to save her son from the criminals. The Chinese dialogue made it more difficult to understand in spite of the subtitles. The stunts were boring and not really suspenseful simply because it is excessive. And there's the usual talent of the villain that it seems he is unbeatable. Corny? Yes.

P

Pharmacom

I like fantastic . I will try to see it in future