• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rodeo in Masbate

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Masbate is s city in the Visayan region of the Philippines. Don’t be surprised to see cowboys in leather boots and stetson hats, male and female rodeo participants are in complete attire for the rodeo festival in Masbate City during summer time. It is one way of showcasing their cattle and livestock industry but it has become a sport with the festival champions being admired by the populace. The rodeo festival is supported not only by the local government but also by the department of tourism.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that sounds like it would be an interesting thing to see. I am not really sure that I will make it to that part of the world anytime soon, but I would really really like to get there at some point in time. This is like my long long term bucket list.