• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Great boxer: Muhammad Ali

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The boxer who doesn’t need any description because you may be an alien if you do not know Ali. He was born Cassius Clay and had changed his religion hence the Muslim name. His rise to fame was his knockout win over heavyweight champion Sonny Liston. And from there, it was history that Ali had defeated other great boxers like Joe Frazier and the undefeated George Foreman. Aside from his boxing skills, Ali had the gift of gab that he is even poetic at times – float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. But all good things must end, Ali was afflicted by Parkinson’s Disease and had suffered until his death.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I really wish that I could have been able to see him fight in his prime, but of course that is not possible. Even the footage that we have is pretty rough though, but all the stories are still interesting and I love to hear about the man.