• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are the health benefits of Exercise/Sports you engage in?

D

DavidLee

I play basketball & Tennis. I do regular morning jogging and abit of weight lifts. Among the health benefits I've lived to know are that; I'm able to manage my weight through the toning of my muscles. Exercise activities also helps to strengthen my bones and improves my blood circulation which helps the heart to function efficiently.

What else do you think exercise activities profits you with?

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I am doing the fitness, yoga and sometimes I do a little running.
I avoid to run too much because it uses almost the same caloric value as walking, so what is the use.
Also, the stress on the joints is too big.
Fitness burns out the most of my energy,so the only thing I can do aside of this is yoga.
These two are a perfect fit to my needs.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I engage in a lot of exercises targeting the midsection like crunches, situps legraise and others, this targets my abdominals which is my problem area. I also do upper body, cardio exercises like spending a lot of time on a Lat Machine.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I play tennis too, and it certainly helps me to control my weight. Also, I have fun, so that has to be the biggest benefit, even if it's mentally frustrating often enough too! :)

I play basketball & Tennis. I do regular morning jogging and abit of weight lifts. Among the health benefits I've lived to know are that; I'm able to manage my weight through the toning of my muscles. Exercise activities also helps to strengthen my bones and improves my blood circulation which helps the heart to function efficiently.

What else do you think exercise activities profits you with?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My basic exercise in the morning gives me the energy that I need for the day. When I fail to exercise, I feel drowsy as if I lacked sleep. It's just the push up and the use of the hand grip exerciser aside from the warm up of bending and stretching. When I don't have work in the office, I engage in gardening and some house chores to sweat out. That also gives me energy and a relaxed feeling afterwards.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I work out a sweat by playing basketball if ever I have the chance to, and one of its most significant benefits is you feel so alive after playing. Your heart is racing, your knees and joints are excessively used to the max, and I think my cardiovascular health improved. A few hours after the game I feel tired but also feel good, I can't explain it but it somehow makes me more energetic and concentrated on things.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think life needs sports, or better said, we need sports in our life, both for our physical and mental health.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I run quite a bit and do other exercises and sports as well, because "exercise is the best medicine" and is surely better than taking pills the doctor gives you. Running will help with obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure to name a few- and besides it always makes me feel better and happier overall I would say.